– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where do you live?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment? Why?
– What is your favorite part of the house? Why?
– Do you think you will still be living in this house in the future? Why?
– Who do you spend most of your time with?
– Do you like spending free time with others or by yourself?
– What types of activities do you do with your family and friends?
– What do you like to do when you have free time?
– In what situations do people feel bored?
– Do you feel bored sometimes?
– What do you do to not feel bored?
Talk about something you do to concentrate at home or work. Please say
– What you do
– When and where you do it
– Whether you do the same thing always
– Why it is important for you to concentrate
– Why do people find it difficult to concentrate?
– Why can’t people focus more nowadays?
– Are there professions where you need to concentrate more, or where focus is really important?
– Do you know any other jobs where concentration is important?
– What can employers do to help their staff to concentrate?
– Is this a real thing or something you just came up with now?
– Is it possible to learn how to concentrate?
– Why do people find it particularly difficult to concentrate for long periods of time?
– Do you think machines are better than humans, because humans get distracted more easily?